*Update Please read**
Under the Executive Order to Expand Openings of Certain Businesses and Activities issued by Gov. Greg Abbott on May 5, cosmetology salons, hair salons, barber shops, nail salons/shops, and other establishments where licensed cosmetologists or barbers practice their trade may reopen on May 8 and must ensure at least six feet of social distancing between operating work stations. Licensees should follow these health guidelines:
* Checklist for Barber Shops (PDF)
* Checklist for Cosmetology Salons/Hair Salons (PDF)
* Checklist for Nail Salons/Shops (PDF)
The Strike Force to Open Texas also released guideline for customers to use when visiting a barber shop, hair salon or nail salon:
* Checklist for Barber Shop Customers (PDF)
* Checklist for Cosmetology/Hair Salon Customers (PDF)
* Checklist for Nail Salon Customers (PDF)
This Executive Order overrides any local orders prohibiting these businesses from opening.
Adorn Beauty Retreat.